Your privacy is important to us. Accordingly, Cosmic has developed this Policy in order for you to understand how Cosmic collects, uses, communicates, discloses and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, Cosmic will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- Cosmic will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified and for other compatible purposes.
- Cosmic will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Cosmic will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Cosmic will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Cosmic will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Cosmic is committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.